DTS Level 1
This 5 week virtual course continues to be the gold standard for those who value experiential learning.
Master movement assessments.
Create exceptional personalized programs.
Gain confidence & competence in training sessions.
Transform your clients' lives.REGISTER NOW
February 4th - March 11th, 2022
May 13th - June 17th, 2022
September 30th - November 4th, 2022
What Virtual Course Graduates Say
DTS Level 1 has transformed not only my approach to training, but my approach to life in general.
I took the live version of this course 10 years ago, but wanted to take a refresher and go back to the foundations.
I preferred the virtual version! The video submissions forced me to practice and I loved the personal feedback. I also like that I can continue to go through the modules.
This course should be mandatory for all trainers.
Personal Health & Fitness Coach
DTS Level 1 transformed my confidence as a trainer. It really helped me build an understanding of different bodies and how to write a program according to what they need.
We know how intimidating it can be to look around the gym and wonder if everyone knows more than you do.
We know how unsettling it can be to wonder if you're doing everything you can for your clients.
That's why we've spent over a decade developing systems that are easy for trainers to use and WORK.REGISTER NOW
You Will Learn How To:
- Perform a movement assessment.
- Design personalized movement prep (warm up) based on your assessment.
- Coach movement effectively using the DTS 7 Step System.
- Design programs based on the opportunities and needs of your clients.
- Use training to improve the client’s capacity and make daily deposits in their health bank account.
- Ask questions to understand the intrinsic motivators for your clients.
- Leverage mindset in your personal & professional life.
- Apply skills that will make you confident and competent in training sessions.
1 - Welcome Week
Get to know your instructors, meet your fellow students, and familiarize yourself with our learning platform.
Learn the "Mindset ABC's."
2 - Upper Body
You will learn: upper body assessments and what to look for, mobility techniques, stability protocols, and how to effectively coach upper body exercises.
3 - Lower Body
You will learn: lower body assessments and what to look for, mobility techniques, stability protocols, and how to effectively coach lower body exercises.
4/5 - Program Design
Design a program based on your client's assessments, goals, and demands of daily life.
Walk through and practice designing programs with interactive case studies.
- LIVE 2 hour Zoom Webinar
- LIVE 1 hour Zoom Q&A Webinar
- Online content
- Instructor Office Hours
- Assignments with personalized video feedback from instructors
This course is eligible for 4 CECs from canfitpro.
It is also accredited by CIMSPA.