DTS Level 1
This 5 week virtual course continues to be the gold standard for those who value experiential learning.
Master movement assessments.
Create exceptional personalized programs.
Gain confidence & competence in training sessions.
Transform your clients' lives.REGISTER NOW
May 13th - June 17th, 2022
Webinars run on Fridays from 9:15am - 11:15am EST.
September 30th - November 4th, 2022
Webinars run on Fridays from 11:15am - 1:15pm EST.
What Virtual Course Graduates Say
DTS Level 1 has transformed not only my approach to training, but my approach to life in general.
I took the live version of this course 10 years ago, but wanted to take a refresher and go back to the foundations.
I preferred the virtual version! The video submissions forced me to practice and I loved the personal feedback. I also like that I can continue to go through the modules.
This course should be mandatory for all trainers.
Personal Health & Fitness Coach
DTS Level 1 transformed my confidence as a trainer. It really helped me build an understanding of different bodies and how to write a program according to what they need.
You Will Learn How To:
- Perform a movement assessment.
- Design personalized movement prep (warm up) based on your assessment.
- Coach movement effectively using the DTS 7 Step System.
- Design programs based on the opportunities and needs of your clients.
- Use training to improve the client’s capacity and make daily deposits in their health bank account.
- Ask questions to understand the intrinsic motivators for your clients.
- Leverage mindset in your personal & professional life.
- Apply skills that will make you confident and competent in training sessions.
1 - Welcome Week
Get to know your instructors, meet your fellow students, and familiarize yourself with our learning platform.
Learn the "Mindset ABC's."
2 - Upper Body
You will learn: upper body assessments and what to look for, mobility techniques, stability protocols, and how to effectively coach upper body exercises.
3 - Lower Body
You will learn: lower body assessments and what to look for, mobility techniques, stability protocols, and how to effectively coach lower body exercises.
4/5 - Program Design
Design a program based on your client's assessments, goals, and demands of daily life.
Walk through and practice designing programs with interactive case studies.
- LIVE 2 hour Zoom Webinars
- Instructor Office Hours
- Online content
- Assignments with personalized video feedback from instructors
This course is eligible for 4 CECs from canfitpro.