October 19th - November 16th, 2022
You will learn how to:
- Qualify clients to do barbell exercises.
- Prep clients for the barbell based on their specific needs.
- Set up to optimize barbell lifts.
- Optimize your own execution of barbell exercises.
- Confidently coach your clients to use the barbell pain-free.
- Troubleshoot lifts using analysis software.
- Program barbell exercises to increase strength and function.
"Fantastic as always. The quality of information is so amazing and I always learn such helpful and useful information to build my coaching confidence. I really liked how you took us through videos where we could build our coaches eye - I think thats so unique to DTS and makes the course that much more valuable because you help us build our skillset right there. It was such great value - thanks for always providing above and beyond quality value!"
What to Expect:
- Five 2-hour interactive live webinars on Zoom (with recordings available)
- Weekly online modules to review independently
- Weekly submissions with feedback from instructors to keep you on track
- Access to instructor Office Hours
- A transformational learning experience that will change your approach to working with a barbell
Lead Course Instructor: Chris Fudge
"I loved getting feedback! And Chris has such a nice way of critiquing and complimenting so that I felt validated and excited to improve."