DTS Level 1
This 3-day live course continues to be the gold standard for those who value experiential learning.
Master movement assessments.
Create exceptional personalized programs.
Gain confidence & competence in training sessions.
Transform your clients' lives.REGISTER NOW
UPCOMING LIVE COURSES
October 11th - 13th, 2022 (Thornhill)
November 15th - 17th, 2022 (Thornhill)
What DTS Graduates Say
We know how intimidating it can be to look around the gym and wonder if everyone knows more than you do.
We know how unsettling it can be to wonder if you're really making a difference for your clients.
That's why we've spent over a decade developing systems that are easy for trainers to use and WORK.REGISTER NOW
You Will Learn How To:
- Perform a movement assessment.
- Design personalized movement prep (warm up) based on your assessment.
- Coach movement effectively using the DTS 7 Step System.
- Design programs based on the opportunities and needs of your clients.
- Use training to improve the client’s capacity and make daily deposits in their health bank account.
- Ask questions to understand the intrinsic motivators for your clients.
- Apply skills that will make you confident and competent in training sessions.
The Live Course Experience
Upon registration, you will receive an email confirmation with details regarding the course.
(If you do not receive an email from us please email [email protected] so we can assist you.)
2. Get Ready!
Prior to your course, you will receive an email with access to your pre-course learning modules and assignments. This will take 8-10 hours to complete.
The modules are designed to maximize your ability to learn in class.
3. Attend Your Course
Attend 3 days of intensive in-person learning!
We suggest that you do not schedule clients before or after as there will be course homework each day and you will need your rest to for retention.
4. Get Certified!
After you've shown competence with assessments, movement prep, coaching and program design during the course, you will officially receive your DTS Level 1 Certification!
This course is eligible for 4.0 CECs with canfitpro.