A 1-day course that allows you to add a high intensity, interactive, stress-relieving skill to your training sessions.REGISTER NOW
What You'll Learn in this Live Course
Striking Fundamentals covers everything you need to teach basic punching, stance and movement technique as well as how to hold focus pads.
The instruction focuses on the basics and is delivered in a step-by-step way that ensures maximum knowledge transfer and knowledge application. You will walk away understanding how to participate in and conduct a safe and effective striking training session.
- Qualifying your clients for striking
- Mobilization and stabilization protocols for striking
- Hand wrapping
- Straight punch, hook and uppercut technique
- Focus pad stance, position and shock absorption for straight punches, hooks and uppercuts
- Multiple punch combinations
- Shadow boxing and movement homework
Who is it for?
This course is a general education course suitable for anyone interested in learning more about striking fundamentals. You will need to bring hand wraps and gloves, but no pre-requisites are required.
Lead Course Instructor: Ben McDonald
This course is eligible for 4.0 CECs from canfitpro.